1. Good for Earth: This DIY Microscope is made of wood and carries no paint, no splinters on them. Safe for you and safe for Earth. Yes, in short, it’s an Eco-friendly sustainable product.
2. For STEM students: A perfect microscope for STEM-based learners. It’s an all-rounder like you. STEM learning or Edtech is not limited to schools but students can learn anything from anywhere.
3. DIY Microscope Assembly: It takes you less than 3 hours to put together this amazing Microscope and keep it on your study desk. You’ll have fun fixing it! And its splinter free!!
4. Use Any Samples: You can analyse/test/magnify any sample you want. It can be anything from a drop of dirty water from the plant vase to the stems of a plant, insects. You can see any micro-organisms—hidden beauties of nature (as we call it) with this microscope.
5. Easy on the eyes: It comes with an LED light source and Sunlight reflective sticker for strainless sessions at your home lab.
6. Highly-Magnifiable lenses: You can zoom to the nanoparticles/microorganisms through this microscope. It has ranges of 100X, 200X, 400X.
7. High-Clarity Lenses: This DIY Microscope comes with optical glass lenses for high-resolution clarity.
8. Made in India, By Indians: A bunch of enthusiastic people discovered this and are manufacturing it at large. Design patented in India.
9. WhatsApp Technical Support: We provide WhatsApp technical support for assembling this microscope. Just in case you need a little guidance while putting together, you can reach out to us on WhatsApp @ 7406350007.
10. Prepared Slides As An Add-on: If you need lab slides according to your curriculum (CBSE, ICSE, Matric or States), we can send across the prepared slides for you at an additional cost.